Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Feel Loved!

I don't usually write 2 blogs in one day, but I have to say that I feel loved. I just got off the phone with a friend who said that she wants to fly here from NY next summer to keep me company post-op and help out! 2 other friends have also offered the same. I have AMAZING friends! I'm starting to think that the summer might not go by so slowly. :) Of course by saying this I'm not forgetting my amazing family as well and my husband who is my rock and my everything.

AND, my sister-in-law is getting married and asked me to be her Matron-of-Honor! I'm so excited and honored - I have a sister!!! :) Her wedding will be about one month before my surgery. After a day of "what ifs" I'm now feeling sure that I will be surrounded by love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anya -

This is good...something to take your mind off of the what ifs. I can tell you from past experience that this is all normal. You wonder and ponder and question everything related to this surgery until you end up driving yourself nuts. The funny thing is, after it's all over, you feel invincible. What if is replaced by I did it! It's a great feeling because you know that if you can get through this you can get through anything.