Monday, May 28, 2007

So much pain! :(

Yesterday we went over to Lake Michigan and after the simple act of running down a sand dune, I completely threw out my neck and upper back. So instead of having a fun Memorial Day, I am laying on the couch alternating ice and heat. Unbelievable!! I have one week until my surgery and was supposed to be enjoying it, but instead, my husband is getting a preview of what this summer will be like. Of course, I am freaking out about getting better so I can have the surgery because my right side is completely swollen. I can barely move. I hardly slept last night.

Of course, I'm trying to use the grabber to do things like getting dressed, but I keep dropping the grabber! :) I was laughing so hard though last night when my husband was trying to put a hairband in my hair so I could try to shower. After about 10 tries, he still didn't get it. Wow - this is going to be a funny summer. :)

Well, I'm totally bummed and completely in pain. I'm not allowed to take advil either because of the surgery.

I don't understand my body.

No comments: