Thursday, May 17, 2007

Honestly now

Is a little health too much to ask? I don't need a fancy car or anything material, but some peace and quiet and health would be nice. On Monday, not only am I going to the hospital for lots of pre-op procedures, but now my dad is having an angioplasty/stent put in because of a heart blockage. You have to understand - my dad is one of the most active, healthy individuals ever who exercises constantly, watches what he eats, and gets plenty of rest. My doctoral advisor is also going to be in the hospital on Monday for gallstone surgery.

Apparently the place to be this Monday is the hospital. Hope no one else joins us there!

1 comment:

lynne said...

good luck with your upcoming surgery........soon it will be over & you'll be on to recovery...hang in there....Lynne