Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No more blood donations

I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've given my three pints and I'm done!!!!!!!! Can you tell that I'm excited I don't have to go back to the Red Cross?

Tomorrow starts doctor's pre-op appointments and next Monday is my day in the hospital. Yuck.

Last night I was at a potluck and of course people had to comment on my hair since I chopped almost a foot off. One of my colleagues goes, "Wow, with all that hair gone your back must not hurt now." Yeah, if it was only that easy. Cut your hair=cure scoliosis. Some people don't have a clue, but I laughed and then turned around and rolled my eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You chopped off quite a bit didn't you? It looks great and you will be so thankful you don't have to fret over it during recovery. I hope you plan to celebrate the end of blood donations with a serious cocktail or two! You have my e-mail, anytime you need to vent, chat or whatever - i'm here.