Thursday, April 05, 2007

2 months

My surgery is 2 months from today! Eeeekk. I know it is the beginning of a new life, but this is scary. My wedding anniversary is right before my surgery and my husband asked me last night what I wanted to do, and I couldn't even answer because it is so close to surgery that I don't even want to think about it.

On a positive note, our new home is coming along great! My husband played electrician yesterday and installed 2 new light fixtures. Woo hoo - they work! He had never done anything like that before. Now we have a few big holes in the bathroom where ugly cabinets used to be, so we're in the middle of a mini-remodeling project that will hopefully be done this week.

1 comment:

lynne said...

Ok a new home & a new body make over...what else could anyone want???? Ly--------