Friday, November 17, 2006

Isn't that sweet?

One of my students is a premed student and long story short, after class we got to talking about scoliosis. He is the only student who knows about my back. When I told him the curvature and gave him surgery details, he just stood there in disbelief and then said, "I can't imagine this crap happening to a nicer person. I just don't understand." Ahhhh (When I told my mom, she started crying). Well, I thought that was really sweet and if he didn't seem so sincere, I would think it was because I brought my class brownies today - brain food for their test on Monday. :) Well, I'm glad at least one of my students thinks I'm nice. He is an A student though - when people don't prepare or attempt to take a nap, my claws come out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. That IS sweet.